Humanity is hugely threatened by vector and vector-borne diseases, both, from the management point of view as well as from an economic perspective. Many global organisations, and country policies have put in place plans to control and mitigate the impact of these diseases. To this effect, many organisations too have developed specific products. An efficacy evaluation of these products calls for multi-location, large scale trials, which RLS is in a position to offer. Our services include:
- 1. Indoor residual spray (IRS)- rural area
- 2. Field trials of Liquid vaporizers, mosquito coil, vaporizing mats, ambient emanators and aerosols- WHO guidelines
- 3. Instrument testing for applications
- 4. Fogging trial (Thermal fogging & Ultra Low Volume fogging)- in laboratory and field
- 5. Granular application for mosquito larvae control in Marshy areas
- 6. Housefly control- bait development and efficacy and implementation
- 7. Rodents control- bait development and efficacy and implementation
- 8. New product development/ new formulation development by improved recipe or formulation type
- 9. Management of ecto & endo parasites via body application or oral application, as per customer requirement.
Additionally, in the field of Veterinary sciences, we conduct evaluation of products for efficacy in control of endo and ecto parasites, as per the following tests:
- 1. Management of ecto & endo parasites via body application or oral application, as per customer requirement.